1.15.2012

Sunday, late morning

Ok, I was up quite early.  And, I took pictures!




Mostly I goofed around on the web while listening to Robert Jordan’s second installment in the Wheel of Time series, The Great Hunt, performed by Kate Reading and Michael Kramer.  Then, I watched an episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and worked on my granny blanket project.

After this, I will be prepping my teaching materials so I can goof off the rest of the day.  It feels like a good day to mess about on my novel and do a data backup!  Wouldn’t want to lose all that hard work…

Maybe I’ll even get a walk in today–the sun is warm so maybe the roads will melt off enough to head out!

Seeing as it is Sunday, let’s try something traditional:  giving thanks for the daily bread.  Doesn’t it look yummy?




No comments:

Post a Comment